To communicate a true understanding of Jesus Christ and God's Word in an atmosphere of love so that others will respond to Him and lives will be changed to reach their full potential in Christ.
The Women's Ministry strives for balance with three areas of ministry: Spiritual/Discipleship, Service and Outreach.
Tuesday Mornings - 9:00 - 11:00 AM, beginning September 11
"True Woman 101: Divine Design"
By Mary A. Kassian and Nancy DeMoss Wolgemuth
Leader: Pat Campbell
Childcare is available for this study.
This eight-week study will look at God's divine design for women. The study includes five daily lessons and videos
to watch with the group. Cost: $11.
The goal of True Woman is to help women:
- Discover, embrace, and delight in God's divine design and mission for their lives.
- Reflect the beauty and heart of Jesus Christ to their world.
- Intentionally pass the baton of Truth on to the next generation.
- Pray earnestly for an outpouring of God's Spirit in their families, churches, nation and world.
Tuesday Evenings - 6:30 PM, beginning September 18
"Exodus: Let My People Go", a Precepts Ministries study
This group will be led by BethAnne Stevens. Exodus is a large book in the Old Testament and you may know the story of Moses really well, but there is so much practical truth that can still challenge us today. Join us on Tuesday nights to study about deliverance and redemption. We welcome all ladies, young and old, to attend. Don’t be overwhelmed or intimidated by the Word. We encourage you to come check it out, and you will leave refreshed from studying the Word of God with other ladies. Our prayer is that you will grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord.
Two workbook options (both workbooks
use the same DVD teaching, so you are
able to choose the study method that
works best for your schedule):
- “Precepts Upon Precepts” workbook is more in-depth, requiring about one hour of study, five days a week. Cost: $24.75
- “In & Out” workbook requires less of a time commitment. Cost: $19.25